Refunds & Returns
Return & Refund PolicyRETURN OF GOODS FOR CREDIT
Section 5.65 of the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Medicinal Products (the “Code”) issued 16th August, 2002 by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, prohibits Aurora BioScience from re-issuing or re-using returned goods where, among other factors, there is any doubt whatsoever as to these products being maintained in the required special storage conditions. This regulatory requirement severely restricts Aurora BioScience’s ability to accept returned products, and therefore, Aurora BioScience can only accept returns of goods for credit that have resulted from an Aurora BioScience error. Customers returning goods for credit will need to certify that the goods concerned have been stored in the required storage conditions as specified for the product concerned.
Returned Goods for Credit will be accepted when:
- Goods delivered in error by Aurora BioScience. The incorrect delivery will be returned at no transport cost to the customer and a full credit will be issued.
- Goods damaged in transit. Damage must be noted on the customer’s copy of the delivery documentation and countersigned by the delivery driver.
Criteria for Returned Goods for Credit:
- No return of product will be accepted without prior authorisation. A separate “Returned Goods Authority “ (RGA) number must be issued by your Aurora BioScience Customer Service Representative prior to return of goods.
- The RGA number must accompany each item returned for credit. Any goods received by Aurora BioScience without an RGA number, or do not comply with the requirements of the Code must be destroyed by Aurora BioScience in accordance with the Code.
- Completion by the customer of a storage condition certification will be required before a credit can be issued, if required by the product. Aurora BioScience will provide the certificate for completion by the customer at the time it arranges the pick-up of the return.
- An Aurora BioScience Quality Assurance representative will make an inspection on all goods returned. Goods will not be accepted for credit in the following circumstances:
- When the Goods cannot be certified to have met required storage conditions.
- If the return delivery is not accompanied by an Aurora BioScience RGA number.
- When Goods are returned in packaging that is damaged, written upon or otherwise marked and is in an unsaleable condition.
- When Goods are returned more than 7 days after the RGA number is issued.
- When Goods are returned in opened packages / cartons. - When Goods have a remaining expiry dating of six months or less.
- If Goods have been made or labelled to a specific order. - Where Goods have had patient contact. In no event may Products be returned to Aurora BioScience Pty Ltd without prior consent of the company. Returned Products shall be shipped at customer cost to the destination specified by Aurora BioScience.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. For additional information in this section, create your own Return & Refund Policy.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.